Liam Richmond is a specialist in delivering training, learning and capability development projects which focus on developing employee capability and delivering greater productivity, resulting in higher sales and a better customer experience. We provide project management in addition to our other consulting services and our projects regularly contribute to wider strategic business initiatives aimed at driving organisational change and transformation.
We have an exceptional track record of success when delivering projects and work with companies of all shapes and sizes, including great global brands such as Vodafone, Flight Centre, Sony, JP Morgan Chase, and adidas Group, to name a few. Read more about our projects here.
Our project management services include:
- Create a business case and secure your project budget
- Select and build your project team
- Source and select the best contractors and suppliers (if required)
- Develop and communicate the strategy
- Add value, provide thought leadership, include best practice and innovation
- Project management and planning
- Partner with managers and stakeholders across the business
- Collaborate with other departments and work cross-functionally
- Work alongside other project work streams and coordinate deliverables
- Provide leadership, management and coaching for the project team
- Achieve deliverables on time
- Budget management – ensure effective use of the budget and maximize ROI